Licensed Irrigator (23763)
Texas Professional Engineer (64999)
Having recently retired from Texas Instruments after 23 years, I started my small business where I can apply 39 years of Mechanical Engineering experience along my recently acquired skills as a Licensed Irrigator.
- Why irrigation and drainage? Why not go fishing?
- I do that too
- I like working …. single-tasking with one customer at a time
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems is very satisfying
What Can I Do for You?
- Sprinkler System Repair and Maintenance
- Sprinkler head, valve, controller and pipe repair/replacement
- System adjustments to prevent water waste & conserve Texas’ most valuable resource
- Locating valves and damaged circuits with wire tracing equipment
- Instruct you on basic system control and adjustments
- System winterizing
- Drainage System Installation & Improvement
- Keeps water away from your foundation and out of your house or pool
- Rain gardens for an inexpensive, attractive method of dealing with persistent standing water
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Hmmm… We’ll see about this one (stay tuned)
- For What It’s Worth…
- Hablo un poco de español (et un peu de français)
To request services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or fill out our service request form.