Licensed Irrigator (23763)
Texas Professional Engineer (64999)
Having recently retired from Texas Instruments after 23 years, I started my small business where I can apply 39 years of Mechanical Engineering experience along my recently acquired skills as a Licensed Irrigator.
What Can I Do for You?
- Sprinkler System Repair and Maintenance
- Sprinkler head, valve, controller and pipe repair/replacement
- System adjustments to prevent water waste & conserve Texas’ most valuable resource
- Locating valves and damaged circuits with wire tracing equipment
- Instruction on basic system control and adjustments
- System winterizing
- Drainage System Installation & Improvement
- Keeps water away from your foundation and out of your house or pool
- Rain gardens for an inexpensive, attractive method of dealing with persistent standing water
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Contractor for Denton’s own Rain Harvesting Supplies
- Installation of 100 gallon (and greater) storage and distribution systems
- For What It’s Worth…
- Hablo un poco de español
To request services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or fill out our service request form.